If you haven't registered for the board yet, send me an email at rgunther@twcny.rr.com with the user name and password you want to use and we'll get things set up for you....but if for some reason I don't recognize your email or name, I'll be emailing you back for more info before putting your username in place.

Bookmarks

Re(5): Scary stat =reason for low car counts?
IP: 68.172.42.159

As much as it stinks for Joe Fan like me the week off might give some teams some time off to get the cars back at the track and help this car count issue that we are all so concerned about.

As far as car counts go this is not doom or gloom. We get Gosek back, Bond at some point, Ray once Kodys motor or car are ready, somebody in the 99... we are back over 20.

My 2 cents on that is lpool is right as much as I hate to admit it....costs need to come down or this division is in serious trouble. Basic economics say you can not spend 100k on a car to win 2k, and only 15k in the biggest race of the year. Easy for everyone to just say "raise the purse" when they aren't managing the bottom line of a million dollar facility. The real solution is cost management and we need to get it under control. Because racing has proven if you let someone spend money for speed they will.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

free website hit counter code

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2020