If you haven't registered for the board yet, send me an email at rgunther@twcny.rr.com with the user name and password you want to use and we'll get things set up for you....but if for some reason I don't recognize your email or name, I'll be emailing you back for more info before putting your username in place.

Bookmarks

anyone who would like to join me this year Classic
IP: 66.66.100.70

I am here to say that if anyone that like to join me in a 2015 popup Rockwood camper this year Classic, all you got to do and contact me via pinner message and leave a email or a code I would like to talk to them. I am at the track each weekend for the rest of the season. I would spilt the cost ( thinking 40 to 50.00) for camping fee and we can discuss the menu, I am coming up on the 1st Sunday allow. Need some advice where is the best place to put it up. I like beer and a fun time but NOT a party animal, I am there to meet new race fans, that is what is fun. please leave me a message and I will reach you ASAP! The camper sleep 6 more people, this could be anyone who need a place to stay cheap. and want to have fun racing... thank you

Replies:
There have been no replies.

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

free website hit counter code

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2020