If you haven't registered for the board yet, send me an email at rgunther@twcny.rr.com with the user name and password you want to use and we'll get things set up for you....but if for some reason I don't recognize your email or name, I'll be emailing you back for more info before putting your username in place.

Bookmarks

Traction Compound
IP: 75.176.21.241

Once again Oswego Speedway has shown their willingness to try new things in order to improve the Speedway and the race program, even mid-season. I think their plan to give traction compound a shot is a great idea. It will be interesting to see if two solid racing grooves can be created this way. I also love the throwback to the 70's with the return of the semis which they started a year or two ago, and are continuing. If we can ever get back to having 25 to 30 regulars every week, adding semis back into the program would make for some great heat races, instead of just follow the leader to save tires for the feature. The programs are run very efficiently now, so the extra time is not a big factor, and I don't think the fans would mind paying a few extra bucks every week to go to the teams for the extra fuel.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

free website hit counter code

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2020