If you haven't registered for the board yet, send me an email at rgunther@twcny.rr.com with the user name and password you want to use and we'll get things set up for you....but if for some reason I don't recognize your email or name, I'll be emailing you back for more info before putting your username in place.

Bookmarks

Re(8): rear grandstand
IP: 68.172.37.87

Yes thanks for the updates and looking forward to seeing the whole back grandstand not only usable again, but looking good too! Gotta thank all those making the extra effort and doing all the hard work to make this much needed repair!

While we're on the subject of the back grandstands, I'm gonna go off script for a second but feel that it's something that really needs to be addressed.

In the past recent years, there's never been any problem with the regular Saturday night Oswego Speedway fans when the back stands are open, but it seems as of the past 5 or so years, the problem just keeps getting worse and worse. Putting down blankets to save a seat is the norm and is second nature to everyone. However, when the modifieds come to town along with their fans, it's not only unsafe, but it's completely rude to those sitting behind a person who brings their lawn chair up in the stands! And over the years the numbers escalate! Hopefully something can be done about this so all fans are not only safe, but can see also!

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

free website hit counter code

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2020