Elysium Forum

Join
joining form
Remember that by joining, you are agreeing to abide by our rules.

Click here for more clarity on the joining form.

Required information:
  • Name:
  • Biological sex:
  • Hair colour:
  • Eye colour:
  • Skin tone:
  • Wing appearance:
  • Physical & Neuro-Diversity:
  • Your player name:
  • How you found out about us:

Optional information:
  • Detailed appearance:
  • Personality:
  • Skills:
  • Ambitions:
  • Religion:
  • History:
  • Sample post:
  • Anything else you wish to include:
Want to adopt a pre-existing character, receive some free HTML or scout around for a concept? Try the adoption board.

freebies
Upon joining for the first time, newbies will receive:
  • 2,000$, 1x Database Glitch and 1x Ordinary Familiar. Click here to see which power or traits you can buy for 2,000$! You can spend your freebies immediately or bank them for later.
Please note that this offer does not apply to returning members. If you are a returning member, please check your bank to see what goodies you already have!

reserved names
Each player may reserve up to six names. To reserve a name, post on the updates board. Your reserved name expires after 3 months if you do not use it or renew it in that time. You can renew a reserved name at any time by posting on the updates board with the name(s) you wish to renew and "I wish to renew these reserved names".

Player
Reserved Names
Expiry Date
Alora
Tadhg, Rowen, Lukas, Ethan, Winifred
16 May '19
Aspelta
Kiya, Sennefer, Santos, Tempest
4 Apr '19
Dema
Sybel, Amunet, Croe, Crow, Morgon, Wren
16 May '19
Edel
Goblin, Nineve, Noelle, Pipsqueak, Pyre, Isobel
23 May '19
Fennic
Kharga, Jura, Simon
16 May '19
Innocent
Sirius, Jared, Odelle, Adalia, Sherlock, Hemlock
16 May '19
Merlin
Ned, Artemis, Spectre, Iseult, Lamorak, Verity
13 Mar '19
Wolf
Kaspara, Andraste, Stiles, Brecken, Fiora
5 Apr '19

special notes
  • Please note that there is no surname culture on Shaman. You are perfectly welcome to join with a surname, but you will need to use it in the name box whenever you post as your character. :)
  • You can also adopt existing characters from the adoptions board.
welcome! >>
IP: 90.252.165.33

Welcome to Shaman! I love your sample<3

Few answers to questions/points!

1. Ordinarily you can claim a playerless character simply by posting on the updates board, without needing to do a join post! I have updated Kirra into your name through this post, though, so you don't need to post any updates now. :)

2. I am totally good with Lorraine's suitcase resembling a pack/bag, and I don't mind what dimensions you choose to make it. Be creative!

With playerless characters, you can make up any information which is not already in the database (personality, history, age etc), but information already in the database can't be changed unless you apply certain items. In the database, Kirra is listed as having dark red hair, green eyes and pale skin, so those attributes can't be changed without using a Database Glitch on each change. Normally, those are 150$ each. However, I have a few spare ones in my bank, so I've donated 2 of mine to give you the eye and hair colour you wanted.

Regarding wings, all normal fairies must have them unless you buy an Anti-Wing Potion (1,500$) from the shop, but you can take as long as you like to decide on what sort of wings you'd like. You can be totally creative here - bird/bat/dragon/insect wings are more common, but you could also have robotic wings, water/fire/earth wings, or any other kind of wings you like! Just post on the updates board when you've decided.

As per your newbie pack, you also receive a Database Glitch, which I will pop up in your bank.

If you have any questions, feel free to hit me up! My Discord handle is Aspelta#6312. :) Welcome aboard!

Replies:
There have been no replies.

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:
Password To Edit Post:

rules | contact | credits
home | adhere | adventure | reside | ooc | help
Shaman 2009 onwards, all rights reserved.

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording