Life destroying no go hospitals for middle grades Posted on December 7, 2019 at 14:25:02 by Protect yourself
Copying from a thread down below to keep it fresh in memory. This is not about career progression, that is almost nonexistent. But these are the places you must not go just to protect your basic integrity and reputation. Here is what I have learnt from this forum. Please keep adding but be specific, like do not say avoid South East, avoid London etc. Name the trust and warn others:
This is the list so far
1. Addenbrookes : "bullying culture"
2. Leicester : ?? Reason
3. Doncaster : ?? Reason
4. Hereford: "Most malignant, vile racism. Treated like slaves. One trainee terminated for calling off sick"
5. Truro (Corneal) : "Worst unit I have worked in"
6. Howell dda health board in Wales: "sorry state of affairs"
7. Kings college London: "lack of funds and huge debt for trust"
8. Burton on Trent: "bullying culture, one middle grade unlawfully terminated, settled outside court"