Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration    Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links    Hall of Fame    Question of the Week Archive
Dania scratches    Magic City scratches
Gernika Grand Slam Spoiler Alert:Don't Read If You want To Watch The Match

I can't resist making a few observations about the partido.I realize few people on this site care.
I will try to resist future urges to comment.

"Curtain Raiser": Goiko with 14 winners and no unforced errors says it all!

Aritz/Leke vs. Barandika/Lopez:

The last 2 points of the first set were amazing.
Comments on Leke vs. Lopez:Leke was simply phenomenal.His abilty to make deep catches
from Lopez close to the wall on both the forehand and backhand were incredible.Aritz showed
great confidence in his partner by letting these balls go instead of trying to make tough catches
in the front.Leke made several great forehand throws by "splitting" barandika and Lopez and making Lopez
rebote unsuccessfully.His game winning forehand was also a great throw but could have been caught by Barandika .
To me the primary difference between Leke and Lopez is the superior ability of Leke to catch bote corridos
on the forehand and throw better forehands.Lopez missed a few critical bote corrido forehands and also was
unable to throw forehand winners in the match by not crossing the wall when he needed to.

ARITZ:This guy is simply the best frontcourter in doubles in the world today.He has the best backhand rebote
I have ever seen.His left side overall is spectacular.He makes incredible backhand catches on the wall and has the
ability to catch backhands in the air and either throw winners including remates.He threw a couple of amazing
backhand rebotes as soft inside dejadas that his opponents could not get.

Aritz and Leke are a great team and maximize each others strengths-deep catches by Leke and rebotes by Aritz.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den - E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2021 by RSB Associates

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2020