Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration    Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links    Hall of Fame    Question of the Week Archive
Dania scratches    Magic City scratches
AUGUST 27--IPARRALDE--PAU CUP--SLAM--2ND SEMI-FINALS--1 FULL MATCH VIDEO

https://basquepelotaupdates.blogspot.com/2021/07/an-index-to-2021-summer-partido-season.html

Will link to directly below

I: FRIDAY AUGUST 27--PAU CUP SLAM 2ND SEMI-FINALS (1 FULL MATCH VIDEO AND 1 SCORE--FORTHCOMING)

THIS IS A CESTA PUNTA PRO TOUR YOUTUBE VIDEO OF A CANAL + COMMERCIAL QUALITY BROADCAST

GROUP A:

LUDOVIC LADUCHE (SUBSTITUTING FOR JEAN OLHARAN)-THIBAULT BASQUE v
INAKI GOIKOETXEA-JEROME PORTET (SUBSTITUTING FOR IMANOL LOPEZ)

I THINK THE REASON FOR PORTET FOR LOPEZ SUBSTITUTION IS THAT ARITZ-LOPEZ WON SLAM SEMI-FINAL 1

GROUP B:

Emeric Libois (substituting for Bixente Gonzalez)-Aize Iturralde v Theo Etchegaray-Paul Montamat (result forthcoming)

UPCOMING

I: FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 3 --PAU CUP SLAM TOURNAMENT--2ND SEMI-FINALS (SHOULD BE LIVE AND ON DEMAND AT CESTA PUNTA PRO TOUR YOUTUBE. GROUP A MATCH BEGINS AT 21:00 (9:00 PM). The Group B Final will probably not be streamed.

GROUP A:

ARITZ ERKIAGA-IMANOL LOPEZ v
WINNERS OF SECOND SEMI-FINAL

Group B:

Iban Etcheberry-Tom Berthon v Winners of 2nd Semi-final

THIS WILL CONCLUDE THE IPARRALDE (NORTH BASQUE--FRANCE) PORTION OF THE SUMMER PARTIDOS

-------

THE HEGOALDE (SOUTH BASQUE--SPAIN) CONTINUES WITH THE LEKEITO MASTERS FINAL ON SUNDAY AUGUST 29 (NO VIDEO, AS FAR AS I KNOW)

GROUP A:

JOKIN ARBE-IMANOL LOPEZ V INAKI GOIKOETXEA-MIKEL MANCISIDOR

GROUP B:

Julen Bastera-Jon Ibarluzea v Alex Goitia-(Daniel or Jon Mandiola)

FOLLOWED BY THE HONDARRIBIA GRAND SLAM (3 ROUND ROUND ROBIN LEAGUE PLAY, FOLLOWED BY SEMI-FINALS AND FINAL--SIMILAR TO RECENTLY CONCLUDED GERNIKA GRAND SLAM FORMAT. SCHEDULED FOR MID-SEPTEMBER-MID OCTOBER

AND

WORLD SINGLES TOURNAMENT (LATE DECEMBER-EARLY JANUARY--IF LAST YEAR'S SCHEDULING IS THE SAME

PAU CUP--SLAM--2ND SEMI-FINALS--1 FULL MATCH VIDEO

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den - E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2021 by RSB Associates

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2020