Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration    Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links    Hall of Fame    Question of the Week Archive
Dania scratches    Magic City scratches

"Fall Fling V" Rules (starts Sunday)
Thanks AlQ & End Comparison

Thanks AlQ - you're one of the TRUE aficionados that appreciates Jai-Alai. It's sad when others try to compare Magic City and Dania. For those that try compare Benny to Stu is absolutely hilarious. Benny is one of THE most decorated American Jai-Alai players EVER and THE FIRST American Jai-Alai Players Manager. Stu is not the Players Manger; he worked his way up in WJA and deserves everything he has today. NO Players Manager EVER posted on this site prior to Benny. The MC Players Manager does NOT post on this site. Please do not EVER compare the two in the sport of Jai-Alai. I'm sure for you that don't like Benny coming out and sharing everything with this site are the same ones that have jobs and go to your local newspapers with everything that goes on between 9-5 - Clowns & Toolboxes - probably don't have the balls to tell your boss you don't like your job, so you come on here and blame Benny & Stu. For those that don't like certain wagers offered and taken back once reviewed, please know although I don't work for Dania, there is time put into those decisions. There are ONLY two frontons left in south Florida - Dania and Magic City - two extremely different forms of the Merry Festival, but all should appreciate of them both. Its amazing like a said in a previous post - I wish all had to post a profile picture, because its like a rewind of those unappreciative scumbags I deal with years ago at various frontons. Jai Cesta to Benny & Stu in carrying the torch. It is a TRUE shame those on this site take time to bash both or either when they have NO CLUE what goes on behind the scenes what it takes to have Post 1 to serve to Post 2 in a given performance. And NO everything DOESNOT have to be public knowledge, just like the work you all perform everyday. God Bless the Merry Festival!

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den - E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2021 by RSB Associates

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2020