Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration    Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links    Hall of Fame    Question of the Week Archive
Dania scratches    Magic City scratches
Re(4): Tourney during covid outbreak in Florida?

I couldn't agree anymore Haitian Gary. If this country had kept listening to the Governors of New York and California and stayed locked up, the economy would have been killed, causing even more damage. One of them is already out of office (he also killed 15K people himself and covered it up), and another faces a recall in a couple weeks. And on an earlier post, there has been groups in the tens or even hundreds of thousands gather across the country, which is way more than the few dozen that were together and one time for this event. And look what Sleepy Joe is letting slip in down south at the border. I'm sure many of them have COVID.

Florida reopened a long time ago while NY and California and other states put hundreds of thousands out of work or business. Yet, the numbers remained the same regardless of shutting down or not. The governor of Florida is the best governor in the country and look for him to be somewhere on the 2024 ticket either as President or Vice-president.

The missed diagnosis by Dr. Phony and his never-ending lies and flipflopping has made it worse. Every poll said that about 1/2 the people would not get vaccinated well before anybody got a shot.

How the hell were they going to stop this disease with 40% vaccinated vs. the 80% + needed by July 4th weekend when Biden said everything would be back to normal. Common sense and not thinking ahead. This disease will never be under control for a long time.

Its personal choice. Stay home and away from people or get the vaccine or take your chances.

BTW, I take care of my diabetes 2 by playing jai-alai 5-6 days a week and taking pills and have had it under control for 30 years.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den - E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2021 by RSB Associates

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2020