Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration    Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links    Hall of Fame    Question of the Week Archive
Dania scratches    Magic City scratches

"Fall Fling V" Rules (starts Sunday)
DANIA FALL SEASON BLOG COVERAGE--Dania Fall 2021 Season--Video Links, Performance by Performance, Game by Game

https://basquepelotaupdates.blogspot.com/2021/09/dania-fall-2021-season-video-links.html

Will link to directly below

Due to the fact that all Dania performances are now available free of charge, live and on demand, at the Dania Jai Alai Youtube site, I have decided to follow this season day by day, but in a different way than I have in the past.

Rather than bombard you with statistics, some of use, some perhaps not, I will endeavor to make watching the games easier for those who do not watch live. In the blog you will find direct links to every game of every performance. In other words, the links will point you directly to the beginning of each game.

Hopefully that will make it easier and less frustrating to find the games you are interested in. I will provide links to each performance's entries, results and overall statistics at the end of the performance. I will not be providing daily or weekly win sorts but will provide end of season win sorts.

I will also keep track of the players in each performance that win more than one game. In addition, I will be providing daily win results for Erik (Late Front), Barandika (Late Front), Ladutxe (Late Back), and Leke (Late Back) as I believe they are the four best players on the roster.

I hope you enjoy this new approach to covering the Dania Season.

DANIA FALL SEASON VIDEO COVERAGE--DIRECT LINKS TO EVERY GAME THIS SEASON

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den - E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2021 by RSB Associates

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2020