Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration    Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links    Hall of Fame    Question of the Week Archive
Dania scratches    Magic City scratches
Plexiglass?

The videography is beautiful. The form of the players throwing is fluid and proper by any standard. The associated, sponsoring product is both legitimate and well recognized within its industry and among IPA aficionados - so I am confused as to how this is in any way a “dis”. And what plexiglass - where is there any plexiglass?

You and a handful of others are the individuals I reference when I say “Magic City is not for everyone.” I get that you do not like what we do (or most of what we do) or how we do it. But the suggestion that the promotion of our product by an association with an established, quality brand runs completely counter to the long-standing gripe / criticism of many in this forum that the sport was never properly marketed.

This ad and co-promotion is 100% positive. A small step perhaps but a step most definitely in the right direction. And to be clear, the glass panels which comprise our front and back wall are 3/4 inch impact glass. No plexiglass was either used or harmed in the making of this commercial.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den - E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2021 by RSB Associates

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2020