Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration    Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links    Hall of Fame    Question of the Week Archive
Dania scratches    Magic City scratches
Re(1): THANK YOU BENNY!!!

I just would like too say thank you for all you have done for the sport and the Pelotari's throughout the years!! Too me you are a very well loved and respected man as a Player and as a Person, I apologize for all the time's I had you on gm point and lost or simple put away was messed up, but those are the times my money was talking too me that I had wagered and not truly how I ever felt of any Player or person! I have loved this sport since I first seen a live match in Orlando as a youngster...and thru my years I think I only missed 1 Citrus tourney since 1997.. THOSE were the greatest events of my life and Times I met others whom had the PASSION and Love for this sport, the way I do... I mean back when Dania posted the 2003 Dania vs. Miami video and had ask Mr. Jai alai...I copied that video and Posted on Youtube - "Jai alai Killer Clips" ..because the Save I witnessed DENNIS perform, I felt everyone in the WORLD should see!!! I didn't ever think it would hit almost 900k views...But in my mind as a younger person in love with ANYTHING JAI ALAI, I figured others needed too see what I seen!!! All in all Benny I would like to say THANKS 100% for being you and trying your best too save an already dying sport... I PRAY that your son and the MAGIC CITY CREW, continue to GROW and REVIVE the SPORT to It's once FORMER GLORY!!!!

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den - E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2021 by RSB Associates

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2020