Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration    Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links    Hall of Fame    Question of the Week Archive
Dania scratches    Magic City scratches
Thanks for the support

Thanks a lot for the support and the kind comments. In 4 days or so, it will be exactly 20 years since I turned pro at Dania Jaialai. Cant even believe it. Dania has been a special place for me since I was born in Bridgeport , Conn but after 3 years or so my dad decided to stay in Dania year long. So basically I grew up watching my dad play at Dania. After the strike and his retirement life took us over to Spain for good. Never thought I’d have a 20 year carreer at Dania when I was 11 years old I was hopping on a plane to go to Spain. But it turned out to be that way, and what can I say? Blessed to have been able to enjoy this wonderful sport at this awesome court for so many years. Got to play with many many great players and have no words to describe how much I have enjoyed this journey. No need to explain what tough times se are going through right now. Very sad, and not easy to swallow but at least we are still out there giving it our 100% even with what we are going through right now. I will try to enjoy as much as I can these last 5 weeks and not really sure what the next chapter will be. At 41 years of age, I just feel so happy that I am still as healthy as I am and hopefully will try to enjoy whats left. Seeing how unlucky some of the players will be in terms of years of play is what makes me very sad at times but it’s nothing I can control and just have to accept it. Thanks again for the support and looking forward to seeing some big crowds in the upcoming weeks.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den - E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2021 by RSB Associates

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2020