Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration    Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links    Hall of Fame    Question of the Week Archive
Dania scratches    Magic City scratches
THANKS AGAIN!!!

Thank you very much for all the comments, I really really appreciate it. My dad had a great carreer and played for 25 years almost everywhere. Miami, Bridgeport, Milford, Dania, Orlando, Quincy, Mexico.. It was different back then. I was actually lucky enough to stay at Dania for 20 straight years. Have enjoyed every day of it without a doubt. Thanks for the support.

As most of you know, I have been involved with the union for about 12 years now being the rep and now vicepresident. We have been going through this rough stage and are actually still under negotiations with the company. So for those asking about me playing at Magic City, all I can say is right now we have more important issues to take care of than worrying about my individual plan. Once evrything is resolved I will focus more on what will
be the next chapter. There is no doubt I enjoyed playing the tournament down there with Goitia last December. We jumped on the court for the first time ever on Friday morning for 1 hour. Saturday we played qualifiers and sunday we played the final. It was a great expierence and I think we adapted to the court way better than anyone would have expected. I was very surprised. I will say I’m not that sure if I’d like to play as a frontcourter. I really enjoyed playing in the back.

Thanks again for the kind words.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den - E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2021 by RSB Associates

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2020