Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration    Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links    Hall of Fame    Question of the Week Archive
Dania scratches    Magic City scratches
Re(1): You're a class act

Hey Benny hope all is well. I know how you feel dealing with some of the negative post, I've been there. We both know that this sport has attracted some real freaks so some post are not worth giving any attention to.

I agree with your post about the state of the sport although I would add additional reasons which I won't expand on. But at this point it is what it is. I applaud you for your efforts of keeping this thing going as long as you have. Most former pros ride off into the sunset never to be seen again. In a way I don't blame them when you've been required to be at the fronton most days and every weekend day and night over and over year after year. When your career is over it's almost like you're free. Thanks again for trying to keep it alive.

You were always one of my favorite players although I enjoyed watching you play frontcourt the most and I was always on the lookout for your outside serve because it was usually a winner. Your backcourt game was also good but you brought excitement to the front that was pretty awesome.

From my limited interaction with you I observed you as a person who always treated everyone with respect regardless of skill level. This is hard to come by with Jai Alai players at any level especially a really good player like yourself. This actually meant more to me than how good of a player you were.

Character is for life and you got great character.

I'm glad that we crossed paths and I wish you and you're family many blessings. Franco

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den - E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2021 by RSB Associates

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2020