Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration    Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links    Hall of Fame    Question of the Week Archive
Dania scratches    Magic City scratches
"A Luxury That Never Caught-On" -VS- 5mm views & 13,000 Live Viewers Watching TocTok Live on Saturday

Bada - I don't know if you tend to employ negativism as a world view or believe that if you did not think of it it cant be done. Admitting and being comfortable with what I don't know has always been a personal asset. Jai-Alai in the U.S. requires new eyes and new thinking.

The best example of this was a happy accident that happened just this week. As one of the new things we've been trying has been increasing our social media presence. Now I don't know much about TicToc but I do know that a video for Jai-Alai Network posted last week went viral with over 5 million views over 4 days (749,000 "likes" and nearly 4,000 comments). Now, like me you can question how this translates into regular viewers and potential bettors. That remains unknown.

But it was not a flash in the pan. On Saturday 13,000 watched live as our Executive Producer streamed H2H live and answered questions during the games. Again, it remains to be seen how this will translate but it is traction.

So again, your statement "never caught on" is factually incorrect. Just as you were incorrect about no self respecting Dania player accepting a contract at Magic City (or something similar).

This is inspired Debate Bada and to be honest I kinda like it - "point / counter-point." But you sell your views short by presenting them as facts. I suggest you employ the more frequent use of phrases like "I think," "I feel" and "I believe" in your observations. You'll come off as way less negative.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den - E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2021 by RSB Associates

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2020