hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration    Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links    Hall of Fame    Question of the Week Archive
Dania scratches    Magic City scratches
Re(2): Dania, most fun in years friday

Wow, two days.
Too many winners splitting that pot…
But forget about all that.

We, or I, am not doing absolutely anything because of the media. Quite the contrary. I wish there was no coverage at all.
But forget about all that also.

If I read one of your recent post correctly, and cracked the code, you might be in town next weekend. That would be awesome!

If you noticed the last closing night I brought our super fan George out on the court the last night to help give out the trophies as a presenter. I’d like to extend the same invitation to you, Mr. Bing.

If you’re interested, please contact me before you arrive so I could take you into the locker room area and introduce you to the guys.
And like George last season, you can take pictures with players as a momento…
Then we will do the trophy presentation, Saturday night November 27 after game five.
I always try to find a super fan to help with the presentation.

On another note, Ibon is tied for first place with Ladutxe and Urbieta. The official record finishes, tomorrow, Sunday, after the matinee.
If Ibon happens to win today and/or tomorrow he will be the backcourt doubles champion.

In that case, I may have to invite a second presenter.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den - E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2021 by RSB Associates

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2020