Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk
Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration    Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links    Hall of Fame    Question of the Week Archive
Dania scratches    Magic City scratches
Dania final week: Chalkie plans

I hope you guys can set up something special, like a group enclave, sometime in the final weekend. Or, even continuous bacchanalia, if you choose.

You should have no trouble finding other Chalkies, who will be there in multitude. To make it easier for others to find you, I suggest wearing your Chalkie beanies (with the propeller).

Seriously, this is most likely the last opportunity to get together en masse, and meet others you've been chatting with for years. Also, to give a warm "Bon voyage!" to Benny and the players. A formal planned meeting place following the last dance would be a hoot.

Unfortunately, I can't be there, but you know I'll be with you in spirit (and on the Jai-alai Channel). So, I'm hoping one or more of you (especially you Dania regulars) can grab the baton and lead the parade.

Not the end, of course, but a good excuse for a party.

I'll set up an attendee roll call thread so you can post your schedules.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den - E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2021 by RSB Associates

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2020