Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta
Forum de discussion pour le Paradis de Pelote Basque

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration    Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links    Hall of Fame
Question of the Week Archive
Brings up my previous question

Thank you Tiger again for all your work through the years. (there can only be one TIGER !! )
Back a few years ago the Dania site had a Champions graph, showing every years wins leader, singles champion, and doubles champion team. And you could see Joey, Arriaga, Juaristi, Atain.
all the great players! And they even gave the numbers for the record books !!!

My previous question was, How does Erik's record at Dania match up against them all??
Tiger your post here, Surely must add some questions in a few peoples minds. Mine for sure!!
This post by Tiger, has shown me the most Dominating name the past 20 years is Erik.

Way back before Erik started playing at Dania, I wrote a letter to the manager of the fronton.
And he gave it to the players manager, who in return posted it in the players locker room.
I gave a warning that I have watched the new player Erik who will be playing there soon. And in my opinion he is going to break records there, the players had better get their A game ready for a real challenge. He maybe the best ever by the numbers.

So, I think my letter has a very good chance of being SPOT ON !!

Always, Pelotapete

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den - E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2022 by RSB Associates

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2020