Discussion forum for Jai-Alai Heaven
Foro de la discusión para el Cielo de Cesta Punta
Forum de discussion pour le Paradis de Pelote Basque

hits since 8/12/03

Chalk Talk Registration    Participación en Chalk Talk
Useful Links    Hall of Fame
Question of the Week Archive
Re(2): RIP Loren Harris

Are you able to disclose his handle here at chalk talk forums? maybe other chalkies would recognize, I think it was jandrofan or something like that?

The last weekend of Dania Jai Alai, I think it was Sunday, we played a partido at NM amateur with friends, after 15-20 minutes, he asked to stop because he was very lightheaded, I thought it was very strange, I asked him if he had chest pains, or if he was diabetic cause I thought might have been low sugar, but he said he was just dizzy, he just sit down for about 10 minutes and said he was ready, we played another half an hour and he actually played great, as he would say ,"cuchillo", his trademark costados were on mark, and I saw him later at Dania and he was doing great, having an awesome time.

I heard that he was dizzy on the court at Cancun, and had some chest pains, and although unconfirmed, I also heard he did not survive a heart attack.

An inmense loss to the amateur jai alai program and obviously to his family and friends.

Replies:

You must register before you can post on this board. You can register here.

Post a reply:
Username:
Password:
Subject:
Link URL:
Image URL:

Do you want to post on Chalk Talk?
In order to post your own messages on Chalk Talk, you must first register as a member.
USE THIS LINK Chalk Talk Registration USE THIS LINK to register.
Do NOT use the link above the posting box that says 'You must register ... register here'. It will not work.
Please report problems/questions directly to the Den - E-mail: rsbassociates at mindspring dot com
Tiger's Jai-Alai Chalk Talk logos, format and graphics copyright © 2003-2022 by RSB Associates

Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2020