WELCOME TO THE LANCASHIRE FUSILIERS MESSAGE BOARD.
IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST VISIT THERE IS NO NEED TO REGISTER TO PLACE A MESSAGE ON THE BOARD. HOWEVER, IT WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL IF YOU WOULD PLEASE GO TO :DATABASE FORM AND COMPLETE THE FORM.
Abusive, Anonymous, and Messages that do not meet the Mission Statement will be deleted and you will be banned from the site.
Note: Please take care when entering your email address. i.e. No Spaces! Please enter your email address as someone might wish to contact you direct and they can do this by clicking on your name at the top of your message and your e mail address will come up for them. Leave the LINK NAME, LINK URL, and the IMAGE URL Boxes blank. Enter a password of your choosing this will let you edit post after they have been posted. Once your message is ready to be posted Click PREVIEW POST to check what your message will look like once on site. If you are happy with your message then Click POST. Your message will now go on the site. IF PUTTING A MESSAGE ON A STRING PLEASE PUT YOUR MESSAGE AT THE END OF THE STRING NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STRING IT MAKES THE STRING EASIER TO FOLLOW.
Messages posted in the last 24 hrs. are in White.
- Death of Thomas ( Tom ) Willis, Trieste Veteran 2nd Battalion XX Lancashire Fusiliers. - June 16, 2018 at 14:00:51
- 5LF - June 15, 2018 at 15:06:27
- Fusilier 50 Tree Planting - June 15, 2018 at 12:48:46
- Hounding of veterans - June 14, 2018 at 13:11:55
- Nathan White 3659677 1st Bat - June 13, 2018 at 15:34:51
- All LFs Killed in WW1 and WW2 - June 13, 2018 at 12:29:45
- Nathan White 3659677 1st Bat - June 12, 2018 at 12:38:03
- For Bill Duffy - June 12, 2018 at 03:12:39
- Today at Gorton Monastery - June 10, 2018 at 23:08:25
- George Willshaw - June 10, 2018 at 12:44:58
- Graves in Malta - June 7, 2018 at 23:16:48
- Norman Prior giving stick to the PM AGAIN - June 7, 2018 at 14:41:04
- Anybody rember D day - June 7, 2018 at 13:38:13
- Wikipedia Military Mascots - June 3, 2018 at 11:17:21
- Our daughter Julie - May 31, 2018 at 07:23:39
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2010
IF PUTTING A MESSAGE ON A STRING PLEASE PUT YOUR MESSAGE AT THE END OF THE STRING NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STRING IT MAKES THE STRING EASIER TO FOLLOW.