WELCOME TO THE LANCASHIRE FUSILIERS MESSAGE BOARD.
IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST VISIT THERE IS NO NEED TO REGISTER TO PLACE A MESSAGE ON THE BOARD. HOWEVER, IT WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL IF YOU WOULD PLEASE GO TO :DATABASE FORM AND COMPLETE THE FORM.
Abusive, Anonymous, and Messages that do not meet the Mission Statement will be deleted and you will be banned from the site.
Note: Please take care when entering your email address. i.e. No Spaces! Please enter your email address as someone might wish to contact you direct and they can do this by clicking on your name at the top of your message and your e mail address will come up for them. Leave the LINK NAME, LINK URL, and the IMAGE URL Boxes blank. Enter a password of your choosing this will let you edit post after they have been posted. Once your message is ready to be posted Click PREVIEW POST to check what your message will look like once on site. If you are happy with your message then Click POST. Your message will now go on the site. IF PUTTING A MESSAGE ON A STRING PLEASE PUT YOUR MESSAGE AT THE END OF THE STRING NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STRING IT MAKES THE STRING EASIER TO FOLLOW.
Messages posted in the last 24 hrs. are in White.
- Garnet Noel,Ex-LF??? - March 18, 2018 at 12:15:38
- (no subject) - March 14, 2018 at 07:42:31
- Death of Garnet Noel- XX The Lancashire Fusiliers possible Burma Vet? - March 13, 2018 at 12:56:28
- Gorton Monastery Fusilier 50 concert - March 12, 2018 at 17:07:11
- John Mather - March 9, 2018 at 16:05:35
- Funeral details for L/cpl John Bradys Funeral - March 9, 2018 at 11:10:48
- War Diaries .....attention of Dennis Robinson - March 9, 2018 at 10:03:58
- Update- Fus John Brady - March 8, 2018 at 08:25:54
- John Brady, Ex - XX The Lancashire Fusiliers & Royal Regiment of Fusiliers - March 8, 2018 at 07:40:43
- African regiments in Burma - March 6, 2018 at 19:22:18
- Blanco - Bull, Blanco and Brasso - March 5, 2018 at 09:56:49
- Further discoveries - March 4, 2018 at 14:09:19
- Busy day - March 2, 2018 at 18:37:15
- More research done on our Colours - March 2, 2018 at 14:38:15
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2010
IF PUTTING A MESSAGE ON A STRING PLEASE PUT YOUR MESSAGE AT THE END OF THE STRING NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STRING IT MAKES THE STRING EASIER TO FOLLOW.