WELCOME TO THE LANCASHIRE FUSILIERS MESSAGE BOARD.
IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST VISIT THERE IS NO NEED TO REGISTER TO PLACE A MESSAGE ON THE BOARD. HOWEVER, IT WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL IF YOU WOULD PLEASE GO TO :Your Details: on the index page AND COMPLETE THE FORM..
Abusive, Anonymous, and Messages that do not meet the Mission Statement will be deleted and you will be banned from the site.
Note: Please take care when entering your email address. i.e. No Spaces! Please enter your email address as someone might wish to contact you direct and they can do this by clicking on your name at the top of your message and your e mail address will come up for them. Leave the LINK NAME, LINK URL, and the IMAGE URL Boxes blank. Enter a password of your choosing this will let you edit post after they have been posted. Once your message is ready to be posted Click PREVIEW POST to check what your message will look like once on site. If you are happy with with your message then Click POST. Your message will now go on the site. If you have a photo you need to add to your message you will need to send it to the firstname.lastname@example.org .
CHARITABLE ADVERTISING on Web Site There are many worthwhile charitable causes in existence, but we can only accept sponsorship or fundraising efforts on Fusilier Association websites, that specifically support approved Fusilier charities. This essentially means that it is acceptable to use these pages to seek sponsorship for The Fusiliers Aid Society (which includes Fallen Fusiliers), and The Fusilier Memorial fund only. We now have our own dedicated justgiving site (http://www.justgiving.com/fusiliersaidsociety), which you can use to help raise money for your cause. If you let RHQ (Asst Regt Sec) know the specific cause you are raising money for, it will be directed to the correct fund. Messages soliciting sponsorship for causes or charities other than the Fusilier ones mentioned above should not be placed on the message board and may be removed by the Webmaster.
PUTTING A MESSAGE ON A STRING PLEASE PUT YOUR MESSAGE AT THE END OF THE STRING NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STRING IT MAKES THE STRING EASIER TO FOLLOW. FROM NOW ON IF YOU DON'T PUT YOUR MESSAGE AT THE END OF THE STRING IT WILL BE DELETED Messages
Messages posted in the last 24 hrs. are in White.
- 30 Year Commemoration Op GRANBY - February 22, 2021 at 12:41:24
- problems - February 21, 2021 at 10:08:32
- Fylde Coast Arboretum - February 20, 2021 at 14:42:27
- what a wimp!!,cant wash me watsits!! - February 20, 2021 at 13:10:45
- Funeral details for Leonard Cross - February 18, 2021 at 09:33:01
- GAMES & SPORTS IN THE ARMY - 1933 -34 - February 17, 2021 at 14:48:15
- Gallipoli a video well worth watching - February 16, 2021 at 14:35:25
- Death of Leonard "Len" Cross, 1st batt LFs - February 15, 2021 at 13:25:47
- Another great story of a CO 2LF 1914 - February 14, 2021 at 19:47:24
- LF Junior Band 1960 - February 13, 2021 at 16:46:32
- Another LF comes out of the woodwork. - February 13, 2021 at 08:51:29
- A funny tale from the Isle of man - February 12, 2021 at 19:39:52
- Deleted Message - February 11, 2021 at 13:36:22
- Terry McNally - February 10, 2021 at 08:55:16
- Two stories from Geoff Forrester - February 9, 2021 at 21:22:39
- Is there anybody out there - February 9, 2021 at 10:52:38
- The dwarf & camel story yet again. - February 4, 2021 at 14:04:56
- Sad news - February 4, 2021 at 10:48:25
- National Service - February 3, 2021 at 08:43:17
- Mad news just come in - February 2, 2021 at 17:56:44
- Museum on TV tonight 6PM - February 2, 2021 at 17:35:23
- David Platt - February 2, 2021 at 10:39:22