WELCOME TO THE LANCASHIRE FUSILIERS MESSAGE BOARD.
IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST VISIT THERE IS NO NEED TO REGISTER TO PLACE A MESSAGE ON THE BOARD. HOWEVER, IT WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL IF YOU WOULD PLEASE GO TO :Your Details: on the index page AND COMPLETE THE FORM..
Abusive, Anonymous, and Messages that do not meet the Mission Statement will be deleted and you will be banned from the site.
Note: Please take care when entering your email address. i.e. No Spaces! Please enter your email address as someone might wish to contact you direct and they can do this by clicking on your name at the top of your message and your e mail address will come up for them. Leave the LINK NAME, LINK URL, and the IMAGE URL Boxes blank. Enter a password of your choosing this will let you edit post after they have been posted. Once your message is ready to be posted Click PREVIEW POST to check what your message will look like once on site. If you are happy with with your message then Click POST. Your message will now go on the site. If you have a photo you need to add to your message you will need to send it to the firstname.lastname@example.org .
CHARITABLE ADVERTISING on Web Site There are many worthwhile charitable causes in existence, but we can only accept sponsorship or fundraising efforts on Fusilier Association websites, that specifically support approved Fusilier charities. This essentially means that it is acceptable to use these pages to seek sponsorship for The Fusiliers Aid Society (which includes Fallen Fusiliers), and The Fusilier Memorial fund only. We now have our own dedicated justgiving site (http://www.justgiving.com/fusiliersaidsociety), which you can use to help raise money for your cause. If you let RHQ (Asst Regt Sec) know the specific cause you are raising money for, it will be directed to the correct fund. Messages soliciting sponsorship for causes or charities other than the Fusilier ones mentioned above should not be placed on the message board and may be removed by the Webmaster.
PUTTING A MESSAGE ON A STRING PLEASE PUT YOUR MESSAGE AT THE END OF THE STRING NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STRING IT MAKES THE STRING EASIER TO FOLLOW. FROM NOW ON IF YOU DON'T PUT YOUR MESSAGE AT THE END OF THE STRING IT WILL BE DELETED Messages
Messages posted in the last 24 hrs. are in White.
- Merry Christmas from Fusilier Museum - December 23, 2020 at 11:08:55
- Another Feature on site - December 22, 2020 at 11:30:44
- BREXIT - December 21, 2020 at 19:58:07
- Funeral Regalia - December 21, 2020 at 11:31:45
- 2020 Newsletter - December 19, 2020 at 11:32:40
- covid19 vaccination with a special bonus - December 19, 2020 at 07:05:55
- Robert William organ - December 18, 2020 at 17:56:23
- Do you know this Fusilier, did you serve with him See Photo - December 18, 2020 at 15:17:40
- UPDATED WITH FUNERAL DETAILS Death of Capt,Clifford Owen BEM. ex LF & RRF - December 16, 2020 at 19:43:51
- Jefferson VC Plaque - December 16, 2020 at 14:05:28
- he`s got a cough.sir! - December 16, 2020 at 11:29:55
- XX 1 LF BOXING TEAM - HONG KONG - December 14, 2020 at 10:53:05
- Another LF grave cleaned up - December 13, 2020 at 12:29:41
- Team and Members of the Fusiliers Web Site - December 12, 2020 at 15:44:18
- Another Photo of 2nd Battalion Band in Trieste 1954 most named - December 11, 2020 at 22:24:04
- Can you name these Lads - December 10, 2020 at 18:00:03
- New Feature on Site - December 10, 2020 at 14:39:46
- 1LF Band Minden Day 1967 - December 9, 2020 at 14:40:15