At one point in time, Misty Mountain stood opposite of Rainbow Cliff, and these rose to the sky as the only peaks in Blossom Forest. Since the magical change of the land, an entire chain of peaks rose from the bowels of the earth to become the Culter Unlaeddod - the Teeth of the Gods. Misty Mountain is still of the peaks, but many others exist as well. They run from north to south, from east to west. Atop some of the peaks, snow covers them year round, making the paths slippery and hazardous. Others are lower in altitude and are extremely humid, covered in thick, dense forests with mists swirling between each of the trunks. Others still are bare - naked boulders rising and falling haphazardly.

These chains of peaks do connect many of the packs, and they hold many things to explore - forbidden forests, deep and mysterious caves, beautiful scenic cliffs. However, one must have care - if you fall, it is a long, long, long way down...

Due to the varying terrains, many prey options are available. For those scared of injury, you may find ptarmigans, ravens, crows, squirrels, dormice, or rabbits. The adults hunting alone can find mountain goats... but for those hunting in a pack, there are elk, moose, and Bighorn Sheep.

Refresh/Reload

she was like a g h o s t to me
IP: 209.18.49.27

The air felt nice through his fur, but there was a similar scent in the crisp, cold air. This scent, who'd he would soon find out to be Eponine's, triggered memories from the past. The nicer ones before the revolution started. The two were the best of friends. Marius was oblivious that she had liked him, at first. Then, as she got older, he noticed, and he didn't feel the same way, though never told her.

The boy had soon found Cosette, whom he loved, and she felt the same feelings. But then the war had separated the two, so Marius was left alone, feeling that same way again. Lonely. He wanted to love again, or at least have one of his friends join him.

Misty Mountain gave off a feeling of loneliness to him. Yes, Marius enjoyed it at sometimes. It allowed him to think during this time. That's what exactly the milky boy did. Until his thought was interrupted by the one and only Eponine.

"Marius? How could fate be so kind to us…" She spoke, sitting next to him. The boy was surprised. Just as he thought of having a friend, ta-da, she was there at his side. Eponine? Quite the incident actually. I was just wishing for a friend to enjoy this view with." He paused, trying to avoid bringing up the revolution, but unfortunately, he brought it up.

"How'd you escape?" He paused again, sighing. The fogged swirls left from his maw. "All I remember is running away. I think some wolves were chasing me, but I got away. Someone must of gone in and grabbed their attention." Marius smiled softly, his clear, bright eyes glimmering in the sun that was slowly starting to peek out from the fog. "I still have yet to thank that person, that is, if they're still alive." He looked at Eponine, then back to the sky. He felt delighted by the oncoming sun. It warmed his bodice up, and some of his mood.

]-[ I ]-[ WILL ]-[ NOT ]-[ BE ]-[ BOUND ]-[ DOWN ]-[

"REBEL."
OOC - I hope you like the music! It's a medley of Les Mis songs done by Lindsey Stirling, a violinist. Not quite sure who has the piano part but :3

]-[Marius]-[Young Adult]-[Brute]-[Lonely]-[Loyal to None]-[
]-[Rosie <3]-[

Replies:

Post a reply:
Name:
Email:
Subject:

BI
Create Your Own Free Message Board or Free Forum!
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2018
Our Sites: Wedding address collection  Wedding thank you wording