WELCOME TO THE LANCASHIRE FUSILIERS MESSAGE BOARD.
IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST VISIT THERE IS NO NEED TO REGISTER TO PLACE A MESSAGE ON THE BOARD. HOWEVER, IT WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL IF YOU WOULD PLEASE GO TO :Your Details: on the index page AND COMPLETE THE FORM..
Abusive, Anonymous, and Messages that do not meet the Mission Statement will be deleted and you will be banned from the site.
Note: Please take care when entering your email address. i.e. No Spaces! Please enter your email address as someone might wish to contact you direct and they can do this by clicking on your name at the top of your message and your e mail address will come up for them. Leave the LINK NAME, LINK URL, and the IMAGE URL Boxes blank. Enter a password of your choosing this will let you edit post after they have been posted. Once your message is ready to be posted Click PREVIEW POST to check what your message will look like once on site. If you are happy with with your message then Click POST. Your message will now go on the site. If you have a photo you need to add to your message you will need to send it to the email@example.com .
CHARITABLE ADVERTISING on Web Site There are many worthwhile charitable causes in existence, but we can only accept sponsorship or fundraising efforts on Fusilier Association websites, that specifically support approved Fusilier charities. This essentially means that it is acceptable to use these pages to seek sponsorship for The Fusiliers Aid Society (which includes Fallen Fusiliers), and The Fusilier Memorial fund only. We now have our own dedicated justgiving site (http://www.justgiving.com/fusiliersaidsociety), which you can use to help raise money for your cause. If you let RHQ (Asst Regt Sec) know the specific cause you are raising money for, it will be directed to the correct fund. Messages soliciting sponsorship for causes or charities other than the Fusilier ones mentioned above should not be placed on the message board and may be removed by the Webmaster.
PUTTING A MESSAGE ON A STRING PLEASE PUT YOUR MESSAGE AT THE END OF THE STRING NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STRING IT MAKES THE STRING EASIER TO FOLLOW. FROM NOW ON IF YOU DON'T PUT YOUR MESSAGE AT THE END OF THE STRING IT WILL BE DELETED Messages
Messages posted in the last 24 hrs. are in White.
- Large fire in South Wales - November 13, 2019 at 11:41:22
- Thank you to Dennis - November 12, 2019 at 18:39:08
- Ian Ellison - November 12, 2019 at 18:33:56
- r Memorial Queens Park Bolton; - November 12, 2019 at 12:48:24
- Armistice Day Service in Gallipoli Garden - November 12, 2019 at 11:43:04
- Col.sargeant David Egerton - November 11, 2019 at 21:30:04
- Photos in video of today Parade in Bury - November 10, 2019 at 23:43:06
- For Ged Walker - November 10, 2019 at 17:54:39
- Cass Young - November 10, 2019 at 13:56:44
- Kyrenia, Cyprus - November 10, 2019 at 13:04:43
- Obtaining Service Records - November 10, 2019 at 07:56:03
- Donations this week - November 8, 2019 at 19:36:22
- ancestory - November 7, 2019 at 02:11:15
- Abraham Bunker - November 7, 2019 at 00:08:58
- Hammond will not stand.. - November 5, 2019 at 21:25:06
- Ron smiths funeral - November 5, 2019 at 20:10:45
- Remembrance - November 4, 2019 at 19:56:53
- Jousting - November 4, 2019 at 00:18:31
- Great uncle - November 3, 2019 at 18:15:18
PUTTING A MESSAGE ON A STRING PLEASE PUT YOUR MESSAGE AT THE END OF THE STRING NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STRING IT MAKES THE STRING EASIER TO FOLLOW. FROM NOW ON IF YOU DON'T PUT YOUR MESSAGE AT THE END OF THE STRING IT WILL BE DELETED
Webmaster Lancashire Fusiliers
. Boards2go.com Homepage