WELCOME TO THE LANCASHIRE FUSILIERS MESSAGE BOARD.
IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST VISIT THERE IS NO NEED TO REGISTER TO PLACE A MESSAGE ON THE BOARD. HOWEVER, IT WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL IF YOU WOULD PLEASE GO TO :DATABASE FORM AND COMPLETE THE FORM.
Abusive, Anonymous, and Messages that do not meet the Mission Statement will be deleted and you will be banned from the site.
Note: Please take care when entering your email address. i.e. No Spaces! Please enter your email address as someone might wish to contact you direct and they can do this by clicking on your name at the top of your message and your e mail address will come up for them. Leave the LINK NAME, LINK URL, and the IMAGE URL Boxes blank. Enter a password of your choosing this will let you edit post after they have been posted. Once your message is ready to be posted Click PREVIEW POST to check what your message will look like once on site. If you are happy with your message then Click POST. Your message will now go on the site. IF PUTTING A MESSAGE ON A STRING PLEASE PUT YOUR MESSAGE AT THE END OF THE STRING NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STRING IT MAKES THE STRING EASIER TO FOLLOW.
Messages posted in the last 24 hrs. are in White.
- Birthday Card for Victor!!!!! - May 29, 2018 at 08:23:01
- Victor Power - May 26, 2018 at 07:30:20
- help wanted - May 23, 2018 at 05:05:56
- Joe Eastwood's ashes - May 22, 2018 at 14:32:36
- John Rochford - May 20, 2018 at 14:29:11
- lapel badge - May 19, 2018 at 14:42:05
- Photos of LF Band in Cyprus 1958 - May 17, 2018 at 23:35:55
- Albuhera Greetings - May 16, 2018 at 10:34:34
- Complaints and claims for compensation - May 16, 2018 at 09:10:41
- Band concert at Gorton Monastery - May 15, 2018 at 22:33:26
- Death of Frank Horan,Ex-1st Batt XX The Lancashire Fusilier - May 15, 2018 at 11:37:12
- Command “break step” - May 14, 2018 at 21:05:22
- Suing 200 British Soldiers who Served I Northern Ireland - May 12, 2018 at 14:10:01
- Battle of the Somme - May 12, 2018 at 09:47:43
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2010
IF PUTTING A MESSAGE ON A STRING PLEASE PUT YOUR MESSAGE AT THE END OF THE STRING NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STRING IT MAKES THE STRING EASIER TO FOLLOW.