WELCOME TO THE LANCASHIRE FUSILIERS MESSAGE BOARD.
IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST VISIT THERE IS NO NEED TO REGISTER TO PLACE A MESSAGE ON THE BOARD. HOWEVER, IT WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL IF YOU WOULD PLEASE GO TO :DATABASE FORM AND COMPLETE THE FORM.
Abusive, Anonymous, and Messages that do not meet the Mission Statement will be deleted and you will be banned from the site.
Note: Please take care when entering your email address. i.e. No Spaces! Please enter your email address as someone might wish to contact you direct and they can do this by clicking on your name at the top of your message and your e mail address will come up for them. Leave the LINK NAME, LINK URL, and the IMAGE URL Boxes blank. Enter a password of your choosing this will let you edit post after they have been posted. Once your message is ready to be posted Click PREVIEW POST to check what your message will look like once on site. If you are happy with your message then Click POST. Your message will now go on the site. IF PUTTING A MESSAGE ON A STRING PLEASE PUT YOUR MESSAGE AT THE END OF THE STRING NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STRING IT MAKES THE STRING EASIER TO FOLLOW.
Messages posted in the last 24 hrs. are in White.
- Albert Shepherd - October 17, 2019 at 14:04:23
- For Cass Young...Ian Ellison - October 17, 2019 at 11:30:13
- Drummie Smith Funeral Details Update - October 16, 2019 at 20:47:05
- Joe and Vivs locker No. 3 - October 15, 2019 at 13:54:55
- REMEMBRANCE SUNDAY LONDON EVENTS - October 14, 2019 at 10:48:41
- Association AGM - October 13, 2019 at 19:33:06
- IRA Murderer - October 12, 2019 at 14:12:35
- Death of Ex-Drummie Ron Smith Ex-XX Lancashire Fusiliers - October 12, 2019 at 08:54:38
- Happy 83rd Birthday or whats left of it Clifford - October 11, 2019 at 17:05:48
- Some good news today - October 10, 2019 at 14:30:20
- An Army Brat? - October 9, 2019 at 11:51:30
- Death - October 9, 2019 at 09:37:01
- national service - October 8, 2019 at 15:11:29
Hosted By Boards2Go Copyright © 2000-2010
IF PUTTING A MESSAGE ON A STRING PLEASE PUT YOUR MESSAGE AT THE END OF THE STRING NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STRING IT MAKES THE STRING EASIER TO FOLLOW.