WELCOME TO THE LANCASHIRE FUSILIERS MESSAGE BOARD.
IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST VISIT THERE IS NO NEED TO REGISTER TO PLACE A MESSAGE ON THE BOARD. HOWEVER, IT WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL IF YOU WOULD PLEASE GO TO :Your Details: on the index page AND COMPLETE THE FORM..
Abusive, Anonymous, and Messages that do not meet the Mission Statement will be deleted and you will be banned from the site.
Note: Please take care when entering your email address. i.e. No Spaces! Please enter your email address as someone might wish to contact you direct and they can do this by clicking on your name at the top of your message and your e mail address will come up for them. Leave the LINK NAME, LINK URL, and the IMAGE URL Boxes blank. Enter a password of your choosing this will let you edit post after they have been posted. Once your message is ready to be posted Click PREVIEW POST to check what your message will look like once on site. If you are happy with with your message then Click POST. Your message will now go on the site. If you have a photo you need to add to your message you will need to send it to the email@example.com .
CHARITABLE ADVERTISING on Web Site There are many worthwhile charitable causes in existence, but we can only accept sponsorship or fundraising efforts on Fusilier Association websites, that specifically support approved Fusilier charities. This essentially means that it is acceptable to use these pages to seek sponsorship for The Fusiliers Aid Society (which includes Fallen Fusiliers), and The Fusilier Memorial fund only. We now have our own dedicated justgiving site (http://www.justgiving.com/fusiliersaidsociety), which you can use to help raise money for your cause. If you let RHQ (Asst Regt Sec) know the specific cause you are raising money for, it will be directed to the correct fund. Messages soliciting sponsorship for causes or charities other than the Fusilier ones mentioned above should not be placed on the message board and may be removed by the Webmaster.
PUTTING A MESSAGE ON A STRING PLEASE PUT YOUR MESSAGE AT THE END OF THE STRING NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STRING IT MAKES THE STRING EASIER TO FOLLOW. FROM NOW ON IF YOU DON'T PUT YOUR MESSAGE AT THE END OF THE STRING IT WILL BE DELETED Messages
Messages posted in the last 24 hrs. are in White.
- George Stanley Wood - May 8, 2020 at 08:30:50 PM
- VE day at home - May 8, 2020 at 12:33:44 PM
- CAPTAIN (RETD) JAY SHAW MBE - May 8, 2020 at 12:10:57 PM
- May the force be with Willie Angus - May 7, 2020 at 09:09:16 PM
- 2nd Lieutenant William Proctor - May 7, 2020 at 09:41:37 AM
- What a difference nearly 50 years makes - May 6, 2020 at 01:19:18 PM
- Kenneth (Ken) Gregory 1LF 15th and 18th - May 5, 2020 at 09:12:32 PM
- "WARNING" Despicable Scam going the rounds - May 5, 2020 at 10:01:12 AM
- The Defence of Malta - May 4, 2020 at 07:33:37 PM
- Information - May 4, 2020 at 04:25:17 PM
- pbs channal - May 4, 2020 at 09:57:49 AM
- Minden Drum head service - May 1, 2020 at 01:11:59 PM
- I'd like to send you some pictures - April 30, 2020 at 10:16:38 PM
- Anniversary - April 30, 2020 at 04:04:33 PM
- May Newsletter - April 30, 2020 at 03:01:53 PM
- When just the tide went out - April 29, 2020 at 01:34:35 PM
- kohima 1944 - April 28, 2020 at 11:01:01 AM
- Fusilier Museum Bury - April 27, 2020 at 07:33:26 PM
- Death of Jeffrey Thwaite 1st Lf & RRF - April 27, 2020 at 05:42:22 PM
- Lister VC - April 26, 2020 at 05:41:01 PM
- Pat Laverick - April 26, 2020 at 10:04:53 AM
PUTTING A MESSAGE ON A STRING PLEASE PUT YOUR MESSAGE AT THE END OF THE STRING NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STRING IT MAKES THE STRING EASIER TO FOLLOW. FROM NOW ON IF YOU DON'T PUT YOUR MESSAGE AT THE END OF THE STRING IT WILL BE DELETED
Webmaster Lancashire Fusiliers
. Boards2go.com Homepage