WELCOME TO THE LANCASHIRE FUSILIERS MESSAGE BOARD.
IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST VISIT THERE IS NO NEED TO REGISTER TO PLACE A MESSAGE ON THE BOARD. HOWEVER, IT WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL IF YOU WOULD PLEASE GO TO :Your Details: on the index page AND COMPLETE THE FORM..
Abusive, Anonymous, and Messages that do not meet the Mission Statement will be deleted and you will be banned from the site.
Note: Please take care when entering your email address. i.e. No Spaces! Please enter your email address as someone might wish to contact you direct and they can do this by clicking on your name at the top of your message and your e mail address will come up for them. Leave the LINK NAME, LINK URL, and the IMAGE URL Boxes blank. Enter a password of your choosing this will let you edit post after they have been posted. Once your message is ready to be posted Click PREVIEW POST to check what your message will look like once on site. If you are happy with with your message then Click POST. Your message will now go on the site. If you have a photo you need to add to your message you will need to send it to the email@example.com .
CHARITABLE ADVERTISING on Web Site There are many worthwhile charitable causes in existence, but we can only accept sponsorship or fundraising efforts on Fusilier Association websites, that specifically support approved Fusilier charities. This essentially means that it is acceptable to use these pages to seek sponsorship for The Fusiliers Aid Society (which includes Fallen Fusiliers), and The Fusilier Memorial fund only. We now have our own dedicated justgiving site (http://www.justgiving.com/fusiliersaidsociety), which you can use to help raise money for your cause. If you let RHQ (Asst Regt Sec) know the specific cause you are raising money for, it will be directed to the correct fund. Messages soliciting sponsorship for causes or charities other than the Fusilier ones mentioned above should not be placed on the message board and may be removed by the Webmaster.
PUTTING A MESSAGE ON A STRING PLEASE PUT YOUR MESSAGE AT THE END OF THE STRING NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STRING IT MAKES THE STRING EASIER TO FOLLOW. FROM NOW ON IF YOU DON'T PUT YOUR MESSAGE AT THE END OF THE STRING IT WILL BE DELETED Messages
Messages posted in the last 24 hrs. are in White.
- Thanks!! - Jim Hornby Funeral - February 7, 2020 at 11:31:34
- cost of speed - February 6, 2020 at 23:09:41
- Competition time - February 6, 2020 at 22:03:14
- Charity Golf Day at the Stand Golf Course, - February 6, 2020 at 17:36:31
- A Bit of a Hectic couple of months - February 4, 2020 at 20:41:30
- Manchester Trams - February 4, 2020 at 18:47:09
- Blackpool Arboretum latest edition - February 4, 2020 at 18:13:33
- Con phone calls and messages - February 4, 2020 at 12:47:14
- introdudtion march on site - February 4, 2020 at 07:07:49
- The photos of yesterdays M62 Parade are now on site - February 3, 2020 at 15:20:38
- (no subject) - February 3, 2020 at 13:58:55
- Jolley - February 2, 2020 at 19:50:48
- Funeral - February 2, 2020 at 13:00:59
- 1/8th Battalion - February 2, 2020 at 12:16:34
- Birthday Boy....Mr Platt - February 2, 2020 at 10:36:36
- EU & Gibraltar - February 1, 2020 at 14:58:49
- Lancs Association Newsletter - January 31, 2020 at 11:51:52
- Black Bag full of pills and Circuit Training - January 30, 2020 at 21:07:56
- Stevo: C coy Commie - January 30, 2020 at 19:25:34
PUTTING A MESSAGE ON A STRING PLEASE PUT YOUR MESSAGE AT THE END OF THE STRING NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STRING IT MAKES THE STRING EASIER TO FOLLOW. FROM NOW ON IF YOU DON'T PUT YOUR MESSAGE AT THE END OF THE STRING IT WILL BE DELETED
Webmaster Lancashire Fusiliers
. Boards2go.com Homepage