WELCOME TO THE LANCASHIRE FUSILIERS MESSAGE BOARD.
IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST VISIT THERE IS NO NEED TO REGISTER TO PLACE A MESSAGE ON THE BOARD. HOWEVER, IT WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL IF YOU WOULD PLEASE GO TO :Your Details: on the index page AND COMPLETE THE FORM..
Abusive, Anonymous, and Messages that do not meet the Mission Statement will be deleted and you will be banned from the site.
Note: Please take care when entering your email address. i.e. No Spaces! Please enter your email address as someone might wish to contact you direct and they can do this by clicking on your name at the top of your message and your e mail address will come up for them. Leave the LINK NAME, LINK URL, and the IMAGE URL Boxes blank. Enter a password of your choosing this will let you edit post after they have been posted. Once your message is ready to be posted Click PREVIEW POST to check what your message will look like once on site. If you are happy with with your message then Click POST. Your message will now go on the site. If you have a photo you need to add to your message you will need to send it to the email@example.com .
CHARITABLE ADVERTISING on Web Site There are many worthwhile charitable causes in existence, but we can only accept sponsorship or fundraising efforts on Fusilier Association websites, that specifically support approved Fusilier charities. This essentially means that it is acceptable to use these pages to seek sponsorship for The Fusiliers Aid Society (which includes Fallen Fusiliers), and The Fusilier Memorial fund only. We now have our own dedicated justgiving site (http://www.justgiving.com/fusiliersaidsociety), which you can use to help raise money for your cause. If you let RHQ (Asst Regt Sec) know the specific cause you are raising money for, it will be directed to the correct fund. Messages soliciting sponsorship for causes or charities other than the Fusilier ones mentioned above should not be placed on the message board and may be removed by the Webmaster.
PUTTING A MESSAGE ON A STRING PLEASE PUT YOUR MESSAGE AT THE END OF THE STRING NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STRING IT MAKES THE STRING EASIER TO FOLLOW. FROM NOW ON IF YOU DON'T PUT YOUR MESSAGE AT THE END OF THE STRING IT WILL BE DELETED Messages
Messages posted in the last 24 hrs. are in White.
- Middle East Theatre (Op GRANBY and TELIC) Day - 28 February - February 28, 2020 at 01:44:38 PM
- Gallipoli - February 28, 2020 at 01:32:43 PM
- Australian Slouch Hat- XX 1 LF - February 27, 2020 at 08:41:06 AM
- Stop the World...I want to get off! - February 27, 2020 at 03:53:24 AM
- Tonight on Granada Reports - February 26, 2020 at 07:54:33 PM
- PUB LUNCHES AT RHQ IN 2020 - February 26, 2020 at 12:33:25 PM
- Vehicle accident in malaya - February 26, 2020 at 09:11:25 AM
- Death of Albert Doran Ex-XX Lancashire Fusiliers - February 25, 2020 at 06:34:58 PM
- Paderborn - February 25, 2020 at 03:24:18 PM
- Thank you Guys - February 24, 2020 at 06:05:41 PM
- Thank you Card from the Family Wilbraham - February 24, 2020 at 05:39:31 PM
- Eric brophy - February 22, 2020 at 02:08:30 PM
- Rare LF Car Badge up for Auction - February 21, 2020 at 06:26:38 PM
- Looking to find information. - February 20, 2020 at 12:01:32 PM
- Thank you - February 19, 2020 at 09:10:04 PM
- Rochdale Hornets v British Army Challenge Cup 4th Round - February 19, 2020 at 09:02:41 PM
- Funeral of Eric - February 18, 2020 at 09:46:06 PM
- 1946-1948 in India, L/Cpl Les Waters - February 16, 2020 at 08:30:45 PM
- East Enders actor - February 16, 2020 at 11:07:45 AM
- The Diary of Sgt Sayers 2LF WW1 - February 14, 2020 at 09:02:30 PM
- Ypres October 1917 My Experiences by Pte H Hilton - February 14, 2020 at 10:27:34 AM
- Death of C/Sgt Alan Wilbraham XX Lancs Fusiliers - February 13, 2020 at 10:49:19 AM
PUTTING A MESSAGE ON A STRING PLEASE PUT YOUR MESSAGE AT THE END OF THE STRING NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STRING IT MAKES THE STRING EASIER TO FOLLOW. FROM NOW ON IF YOU DON'T PUT YOUR MESSAGE AT THE END OF THE STRING IT WILL BE DELETED
Webmaster Lancashire Fusiliers
. Boards2go.com Homepage