WELCOME TO THE LANCASHIRE FUSILIERS MESSAGE BOARD.
IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST VISIT THERE IS NO NEED TO REGISTER TO PLACE A MESSAGE ON THE BOARD. HOWEVER, IT WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL IF YOU WOULD PLEASE GO TO :Your Details: on the index page AND COMPLETE THE FORM..
Abusive, Anonymous, and Messages that do not meet the Mission Statement will be deleted and you will be banned from the site.
Note: Please take care when entering your email address. i.e. No Spaces! Please enter your email address as someone might wish to contact you direct and they can do this by clicking on your name at the top of your message and your e mail address will come up for them. Leave the LINK NAME, LINK URL, and the IMAGE URL Boxes blank. Enter a password of your choosing this will let you edit post after they have been posted. Once your message is ready to be posted Click PREVIEW POST to check what your message will look like once on site. If you are happy with with your message then Click POST. Your message will now go on the site. If you have a photo you need to add to your message you will need to send it to the firstname.lastname@example.org .
CHARITABLE ADVERTISING on Web Site There are many worthwhile charitable causes in existence, but we can only accept sponsorship or fundraising efforts on Fusilier Association websites, that specifically support approved Fusilier charities. This essentially means that it is acceptable to use these pages to seek sponsorship for The Fusiliers Aid Society (which includes Fallen Fusiliers), and The Fusilier Memorial fund only. We now have our own dedicated justgiving site (http://www.justgiving.com/fusiliersaidsociety), which you can use to help raise money for your cause. If you let RHQ (Asst Regt Sec) know the specific cause you are raising money for, it will be directed to the correct fund. Messages soliciting sponsorship for causes or charities other than the Fusilier ones mentioned above should not be placed on the message board and may be removed by the Webmaster.
PUTTING A MESSAGE ON A STRING PLEASE PUT YOUR MESSAGE AT THE END OF THE STRING NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STRING IT MAKES THE STRING EASIER TO FOLLOW. FROM NOW ON IF YOU DON'T PUT YOUR MESSAGE AT THE END OF THE STRING IT WILL BE DELETED Messages
Messages posted in the last 24 hrs. are in White.
- Death of Wilfred "Billy" Davies , - November 14, 2020 at 14:30:34
- Helpful Info. Veterans Rail Card - November 13, 2020 at 11:46:07
- Air Crash in BG - November 12, 2020 at 14:55:50
- Just an example of how the research comes in to us - November 12, 2020 at 14:43:02
- Remembrance that never was 2020 - November 11, 2020 at 23:50:39
- Research - November 10, 2020 at 19:08:13
- The day the LF`s went to town - November 8, 2020 at 15:27:28
- My grandfather - November 7, 2020 at 11:31:47
- Is that a "Newy" Dennis? - November 5, 2020 at 15:53:42
- Remembrance Services - November 4, 2020 at 18:49:14
- REMEMBRANCE SUNDAY - November 4, 2020 at 16:52:25
- Joseph Eastwood - November 4, 2020 at 16:28:30
- Tracing records of solider served in 1912 India - November 3, 2020 at 10:17:28
- J R R TOLKIEN - November 2, 2020 at 12:14:53
- November Newsletter - October 30, 2020 at 21:49:57
- UNION FLAG - October 29, 2020 at 17:20:55
- Info on 2nd battalion infantry regiment 1952 to 1955 - October 28, 2020 at 14:21:13
- Two new Features on Site - October 27, 2020 at 23:46:03
- Police manning the Welsh borders!!! - October 25, 2020 at 15:49:40
- At Rest Page - October 21, 2020 at 23:10:31
- In Memory of Bill Ray - October 16, 2020 at 21:50:53