WELCOME TO THE LANCASHIRE FUSILIERS MESSAGE BOARD.
IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST VISIT THERE IS NO NEED TO REGISTER TO PLACE A MESSAGE ON THE BOARD. HOWEVER, IT WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL IF YOU WOULD PLEASE GO TO :Your Details: on the index page AND COMPLETE THE FORM..
Abusive, Anonymous, and Messages that do not meet the Mission Statement will be deleted and you will be banned from the site.
Note: Please take care when entering your email address. i.e. No Spaces! Please enter your email address as someone might wish to contact you direct and they can do this by clicking on your name at the top of your message and your e mail address will come up for them. Leave the LINK NAME, LINK URL, and the IMAGE URL Boxes blank. Enter a password of your choosing this will let you edit post after they have been posted. Once your message is ready to be posted Click PREVIEW POST to check what your message will look like once on site. If you are happy with with your message then Click POST. Your message will now go on the site. If you have a photo you need to add to your message you will need to send it to the email@example.com .
CHARITABLE ADVERTISING on Web Site There are many worthwhile charitable causes in existence, but we can only accept sponsorship or fundraising efforts on Fusilier Association websites, that specifically support approved Fusilier charities. This essentially means that it is acceptable to use these pages to seek sponsorship for The Fusiliers Aid Society (which includes Fallen Fusiliers), and The Fusilier Memorial fund only. We now have our own dedicated justgiving site (http://www.justgiving.com/fusiliersaidsociety), which you can use to help raise money for your cause. If you let RHQ (Asst Regt Sec) know the specific cause you are raising money for, it will be directed to the correct fund. Messages soliciting sponsorship for causes or charities other than the Fusilier ones mentioned above should not be placed on the message board and may be removed by the Webmaster.
PUTTING A MESSAGE ON A STRING PLEASE PUT YOUR MESSAGE AT THE END OF THE STRING NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STRING IT MAKES THE STRING EASIER TO FOLLOW. FROM NOW ON IF YOU DON'T PUT YOUR MESSAGE AT THE END OF THE STRING IT WILL BE DELETED Messages
Messages posted in the last 24 hrs. are in White.
- Dyslexia - December 8, 2020 at 07:25:57
- Hacked e mail - December 6, 2020 at 19:37:53
- UNSOLICITED REQUEST - December 6, 2020 at 15:30:36
- Disgruntald National Service Men - December 5, 2020 at 23:31:19
- Ken Marsh Medal News - December 3, 2020 at 19:10:02
- Dennis Laverick - December 3, 2020 at 16:27:06
- Regiment book - December 3, 2020 at 00:21:24
- Mobile Bath Unit RAOC - December 1, 2020 at 20:05:33
- latest fusilier newsletter - December 1, 2020 at 17:39:14
- Radio silence? - December 1, 2020 at 11:46:13
- Corporal Barry Wright - November 27, 2020 at 14:06:51
- Happy Lancashire Day - November 27, 2020 at 12:31:12
- Donation - November 26, 2020 at 11:25:28
- WO2 John Thompson – Funeral Details - November 24, 2020 at 22:21:02
- Our Condolences to Peter George former 1st Batt - November 24, 2020 at 13:17:46
- Moden Times - November 23, 2020 at 23:52:31
- 2LF Band 1954 - November 23, 2020 at 20:36:44
- Clare Balding' s Latest Book - November 21, 2020 at 17:44:48
- E mail from Defence Secretary - November 19, 2020 at 18:52:54
- Hong Kong tour Korea Guard - November 18, 2020 at 13:15:42
- Roughing it (in previous lockdown) - November 17, 2020 at 18:18:16
- Condolences to Colin Fletcher & Family - November 16, 2020 at 13:56:18
- Death of Roy Whitworth 1st Batt MT - November 15, 2020 at 11:25:31
- Guess who - November 14, 2020 at 21:38:31
- Jamaica and Calypso Hop - November 14, 2020 at 18:29:24