WELCOME TO THE LANCASHIRE FUSILIERS MESSAGE BOARD.
IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST VISIT THERE IS NO NEED TO REGISTER TO PLACE A MESSAGE ON THE BOARD. HOWEVER, IT WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL IF YOU WOULD PLEASE GO TO :Your Details: on the index page AND COMPLETE THE FORM..
Abusive, Anonymous, and Messages that do not meet the Mission Statement will be deleted and you will be banned from the site.
Note: Please take care when entering your email address. i.e. No Spaces! Please enter your email address as someone might wish to contact you direct and they can do this by clicking on your name at the top of your message and your e mail address will come up for them. Leave the LINK NAME, LINK URL, and the IMAGE URL Boxes blank. Enter a password of your choosing this will let you edit post after they have been posted. Once your message is ready to be posted Click PREVIEW POST to check what your message will look like once on site. If you are happy with with your message then Click POST. Your message will now go on the site. If you have a photo you need to add to your message you will need to send it to the firstname.lastname@example.org .
CHARITABLE ADVERTISING on Web Site There are many worthwhile charitable causes in existence, but we can only accept sponsorship or fundraising efforts on Fusilier Association websites, that specifically support approved Fusilier charities. This essentially means that it is acceptable to use these pages to seek sponsorship for The Fusiliers Aid Society (which includes Fallen Fusiliers), and The Fusilier Memorial fund only. We now have our own dedicated justgiving site (http://www.justgiving.com/fusiliersaidsociety), which you can use to help raise money for your cause. If you let RHQ (Asst Regt Sec) know the specific cause you are raising money for, it will be directed to the correct fund. Messages soliciting sponsorship for causes or charities other than the Fusilier ones mentioned above should not be placed on the message board and may be removed by the Webmaster.
PUTTING A MESSAGE ON A STRING PLEASE PUT YOUR MESSAGE AT THE END OF THE STRING NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STRING IT MAKES THE STRING EASIER TO FOLLOW. FROM NOW ON IF YOU DON'T PUT YOUR MESSAGE AT THE END OF THE STRING IT WILL BE DELETED Messages
Messages posted in the last 24 hrs. are in White.
- WO1 Robinson MBE - May 22, 2020 at 13:04:20
- ****** VJ DAY 2020 ****** - May 22, 2020 at 10:35:32
- Looking for a contact person - May 22, 2020 at 09:20:27
- Duck logic. - May 22, 2020 at 01:33:51
- COMPETITION WITH 2 FANTASTIC PRIZES - May 21, 2020 at 16:11:45
- Funeral Details for WO1 Dennis Robinson BEM - May 20, 2020 at 08:31:18
- Perspective and the Snow Flake Generation - May 19, 2020 at 15:08:02
- Searching details of fathers military service - May 19, 2020 at 07:33:42
- Info On Rupert James Ingram 1914-1920 - May 18, 2020 at 17:01:16
- Paul Robinson - May 17, 2020 at 18:00:42
- geordi plant - May 17, 2020 at 09:14:04
- Bernard Ollerenshaw - May 16, 2020 at 09:59:20
- some good news - May 15, 2020 at 12:16:37
- Message from Col of the Ret - May 15, 2020 at 08:40:31
- Death of Major(Retd) John Warren 1st Battalion XX Lf - May 14, 2020 at 21:27:04
- Death of WO1 Dennis Robinson BEM - May 14, 2020 at 10:54:49
- Advice needed - May 14, 2020 at 10:37:05
- Blood,sweat,toil and tears - May 13, 2020 at 20:11:01
- george flaherty ? my grandad recalls him - May 10, 2020 at 11:05:16
- Her Majesty - May 8, 2020 at 21:24:39