WELCOME TO THE LANCASHIRE FUSILIERS MESSAGE BOARD.
IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST VISIT THERE IS NO NEED TO REGISTER TO PLACE A MESSAGE ON THE BOARD. HOWEVER, IT WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL IF YOU WOULD PLEASE GO TO :Your Details: on the index page AND COMPLETE THE FORM..
Abusive, Anonymous, and Messages that do not meet the Mission Statement will be deleted and you will be banned from the site.
Note: Please take care when entering your email address. i.e. No Spaces! Please enter your email address as someone might wish to contact you direct and they can do this by clicking on your name at the top of your message and your e mail address will come up for them. Leave the LINK NAME, LINK URL, and the IMAGE URL Boxes blank. Enter a password of your choosing this will let you edit post after they have been posted. Once your message is ready to be posted Click PREVIEW POST to check what your message will look like once on site. If you are happy with with your message then Click POST. Your message will now go on the site. If you have a photo you need to add to your message you will need to send it to the email@example.com .
CHARITABLE ADVERTISING on Web Site There are many worthwhile charitable causes in existence, but we can only accept sponsorship or fundraising efforts on Fusilier Association websites, that specifically support approved Fusilier charities. This essentially means that it is acceptable to use these pages to seek sponsorship for The Fusiliers Aid Society (which includes Fallen Fusiliers), and The Fusilier Memorial fund only. We now have our own dedicated justgiving site (http://www.justgiving.com/fusiliersaidsociety), which you can use to help raise money for your cause. If you let RHQ (Asst Regt Sec) know the specific cause you are raising money for, it will be directed to the correct fund. Messages soliciting sponsorship for causes or charities other than the Fusilier ones mentioned above should not be placed on the message board and may be removed by the Webmaster.
PUTTING A MESSAGE ON A STRING PLEASE PUT YOUR MESSAGE AT THE END OF THE STRING NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STRING IT MAKES THE STRING EASIER TO FOLLOW. FROM NOW ON IF YOU DON'T PUT YOUR MESSAGE AT THE END OF THE STRING IT WILL BE DELETED Messages
Messages posted in the last 24 hrs. are in White.
- Harry Bush - October 15, 2020 at 15:14:21
- Book for sale - October 14, 2020 at 16:51:56
- Link for Tony Aldertons Funeral - October 12, 2020 at 23:21:19
- for intelligent men........ - October 12, 2020 at 19:20:36
- (no subject) - October 11, 2020 at 07:24:15
- The horseback patrol out of Rosehall - October 10, 2020 at 12:25:17
- Gallipoli 2021 - October 7, 2020 at 13:00:36
- Sad news about Bury Remembrance 2020 - October 6, 2020 at 12:12:11
- Thank you all - October 6, 2020 at 09:50:15
- Colonel (Retd) Brian Aldridge OBE (Late R War R and RRF) - October 5, 2020 at 13:27:27
- Happy Birthday Dennis - October 3, 2020 at 09:01:51
- UPDATED WITH FUNERAL DETAILS!! Death of Tony Alderton Ex Royal Fusiliers - October 2, 2020 at 21:35:41
- Burma Research Group - October 1, 2020 at 17:04:15
- latest Newsletter from The Tower - October 1, 2020 at 15:32:18
- Yet another new feature. - September 30, 2020 at 11:20:19
- Programme for the National Army Museum (Members and Patrons) - September 28, 2020 at 14:28:19
- Looking for info paratrooper/Lancashire Fusiliers - September 27, 2020 at 15:47:55
- William Ray - September 27, 2020 at 09:44:46
- At the disbandment of RF,RNF, - September 25, 2020 at 19:11:25
- Christmas 2020 - September 24, 2020 at 11:11:16
- Covid 19.....what do you think? - September 23, 2020 at 08:17:02
- LF's Capture IRA member 100 years ago tomorrow - September 19, 2020 at 20:47:09