WELCOME TO THE LANCASHIRE FUSILIERS MESSAGE BOARD.
IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST VISIT THERE IS NO NEED TO REGISTER TO PLACE A MESSAGE ON THE BOARD. HOWEVER, IT WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL IF YOU WOULD PLEASE GO TO :Your Details: on the index page AND COMPLETE THE FORM..
Abusive, Anonymous, and Messages that do not meet the Mission Statement will be deleted and you will be banned from the site.
Note: Please take care when entering your email address. i.e. No Spaces! Please enter your email address as someone might wish to contact you direct and they can do this by clicking on your name at the top of your message and your e mail address will come up for them. Leave the LINK NAME, LINK URL, and the IMAGE URL Boxes blank. Enter a password of your choosing this will let you edit post after they have been posted. Once your message is ready to be posted Click PREVIEW POST to check what your message will look like once on site. If you are happy with with your message then Click POST. Your message will now go on the site. If you have a photo you need to add to your message you will need to send it to the email@example.com .
CHARITABLE ADVERTISING on Web Site There are many worthwhile charitable causes in existence, but we can only accept sponsorship or fundraising efforts on Fusilier Association websites, that specifically support approved Fusilier charities. This essentially means that it is acceptable to use these pages to seek sponsorship for The Fusiliers Aid Society (which includes Fallen Fusiliers), and The Fusilier Memorial fund only. We now have our own dedicated justgiving site (http://www.justgiving.com/fusiliersaidsociety), which you can use to help raise money for your cause. If you let RHQ (Asst Regt Sec) know the specific cause you are raising money for, it will be directed to the correct fund. Messages soliciting sponsorship for causes or charities other than the Fusilier ones mentioned above should not be placed on the message board and may be removed by the Webmaster.
PUTTING A MESSAGE ON A STRING PLEASE PUT YOUR MESSAGE AT THE END OF THE STRING NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STRING IT MAKES THE STRING EASIER TO FOLLOW. FROM NOW ON IF YOU DON'T PUT YOUR MESSAGE AT THE END OF THE STRING IT WILL BE DELETED Messages
Messages posted in the last 24 hrs. are in White.
- Happy Birthday Mr Cunningham - January 21, 2021 at 10:30:13
- New Feature Lt J Fortune 1st 8th LF - January 20, 2021 at 17:56:22
- News item from the Liverpool Echo - January 20, 2021 at 12:25:10
- AUCTION - January 19, 2021 at 20:24:58
- WINTER FUEL ALLOWANCES - January 18, 2021 at 12:32:42
- Can you help - January 16, 2021 at 13:39:23
- Private James Robinson - January 16, 2021 at 09:31:41
- New Feature - January 14, 2021 at 17:06:00
- Thinking caps on chaps - January 13, 2021 at 21:47:44
- Well that's it then - January 13, 2021 at 18:55:39
- Spion Kop and Ismailia Parades - January 13, 2021 at 15:32:48
- 2020 a shocking year - January 12, 2021 at 10:49:58
- top Information - January 7, 2021 at 16:22:45
- NEW YEAR MESSAGE FROM THE COLONEL OF THE REGIMENT - January 5, 2021 at 10:41:16
- January 2021 Newsletter - January 4, 2021 at 18:11:49
- I give in - January 3, 2021 at 19:04:26
- WW1 War Diaries - January 3, 2021 at 11:43:44
- Christmas and new year1967 - January 1, 2021 at 14:08:16
- Happy New Year - December 31, 2020 at 23:29:34
- W Nash 566 - December 31, 2020 at 01:11:43
- January 2021 Newsletter - December 30, 2020 at 20:46:49
- Dissertation Research - December 30, 2020 at 18:54:22
- tony hilton - December 30, 2020 at 15:26:21
- Death of Arthur Horsefall Ex Lf - December 24, 2020 at 15:01:33